Resources relevant to our discussion of Stan Grant's Talking to my country
- Archie Roach's song, "They took the children away", set to scenes from Rabbit Proof Fence
- Bob Randall's song, "My brown skin baby (They take him away)". Randall is a Yankunytjatjara Elder and a traditional owner of Uluru (Ayers Rock). This song from the early 1970's became an anthem for the Stolen Generations. There was a Chequerboard program on Randall and his story in 1970 (the link is to some notes and a couple of clips).
- Carmel Bird's anthology Stolen children: Their stories
- Ellen van Neerven's anthology Writing black
- Frank Hardy's Unlucky Australians: a story of the 1966 strike at Wave Hill Station by Gurindji stockmen & their families, available on iView (until 1 August 2018)
- Kanyini: Living Black. Here’s a program about the movie (which seems to be about the above-named Bob Randall)
- Stan Grant's speech on racism and the Australian dream.